[Fwd: Re: Apparently it is possible to have chm file without #STRINGS in it, so we should not stop processing file at it. Fixes bug #12498]

Tomasz Jezierski - Tefnet developers at tefnet.pl
Tue Apr 15 05:26:09 CDT 2008

ups.. forgot to CC:

-------- Przekazywana wiadomość ----------
Od: Tomasz Jezierski - Tefnet <developers at tefnet.pl>
Do: Juan Lang <juan.lang at gmail.com>
Temat: Re: Apparently it is possible to have chm file without #STRINGS
in it, so we should not stop processing file at it. Fixes bug #12498
Data: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:31:23 +0200

Dnia 14-04-2008, pon o godzinie 16:58 -0700, Juan Lang pisze:
> Hi Tomasz,
>
> -        info->WinType.pszToc = strdupW(info->pCHMInfo->defToc);
> +        info->WinType.pszToc = strdupW(info->pCHMInfo->defToc ?
> info->pCHMInfo->defToc : null);

Sorry, didn't know that... I saw that "small" null is used one line
under:
info->WinType.pszIndex = strdupW(null);
so I used it too.

Have you tried patch without this "if"? In my case it crashes without it
when I try to open chm from bug #12498... i don't know if strdupW can
dup NULL as well as null?