Unimplemented ntoskrnl functions ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Tue Apr 15 08:02:14 CDT 2008

Hi!
  I'm solving the following problem:
  I would like to run the "Tibbo Device Server Toolkit" (TDSK) - see
http://www.tibbo.com/get_dst.php
  During installation of the product on a fresh wine (the last Sunday's git)
with a fresh .wine directory, it crashes with the following report:

wine: Call from 0x7b841720 to unimplemented function ntoskrnl.exe.KeInitializeEvent, aborting
wine: Unimplemented function ntoskrnl.exe.KeInitializeEvent called at address 0x7b841720 (thread 0021), starting debugger...
Unhandled exception: unimplemented function ntoskrnl.exe.KeInitializeEvent called in 32-bit code (0x7b841796).

  Is this function hard to implement ? I'm somewhat experienced with Linux
programming, but I know absolutely nothing about windoze.

After a lot of time, if wineserver -k isn't applied, it reports another two
unimplemented functions - KeInitializeInterrupt and KeInitializeMutant. What
about these ?

With regards, Pavel Troller