installing wine into linux ubuntu

Susan Cragin susancragin at
Thu Apr 17 12:41:04 CDT 2008

Another way to do it, is run the following commands in a terminal before beginning:

sudo apt-get build-dep wine wine-dev
sudo apt-get install msttcorefonts fontforge

You need a lot of things, ideally. This gets you all of them. Some places say you can get by with bison and flex and the C compiler. I don't think that's really true.