d3dx9_36: Add stubs and implementations for D3DXCreateTexturexx

tony.wasserka at freenet.de tony.wasserka at freenet.de
Fri Apr 18 10:49:15 CDT 2008

>   I have a hacky implementation of D3DXLoadSurfaceFromMemory and
> D3DXLoadSurfaceFromSurface, as well as a pretty good implementation of
> D3DXCreateTexture and D3DXCheckTextureRequirements.
>
>   I'll send in the patch for the last two when I have time, and have
> looked it over a final time.  I pretty much abandoned the first two,
> because there's got to be a whole lot of code somewhere in the tree
> already.  It does work in some cases, however.  Attached in case it
> might be helpful.

Nice, I hope I can do something with the D3DXLoadSurfaceFromMemory/Surface
implementations when my D3DXLoadXXFromFile functions are ready, thank you!
However, I don't wanna push you, but can you send me your current code for
D3DXCreateTexture+D3DXCheckTextureRequirements so that I can
work on D3DXLoadXXFromFile and the other functions until it's in the main tree?

    Tony

Unbegrenzter Speicher, Top-Spamschutz, 120 SMS und eigene E-MailDomain inkl.
http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power/mail/index.html