SOC 2008 Projects Announced

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Wed Apr 23 05:38:22 CDT 2008

> Could the students come forward and say something about themself?

Hello all. :-) I already introduced myself a while ago when I was writing my
proposal, and I'm very pleased to see that it was accepted! I'm a 3rd year
comp sci student at the University of St Andrews in sunny(!) Scotland.
Looking forward to getting to work on Wine, although I've got exams and a
junior honours project to get finished first, alas! I've got various ideas
floating around my head and have figured out how I think I'm going to start
tackling the project, so hopefully I'll be all ready to go when exams are
out of the way.

Cheers,

--
Owen Rudge