winehq.org redesign

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Apr 23 10:23:06 CDT 2008

It looks alright. It's simple, and does not really have much punch to
it. It looks like a Wikipedia clone.

The logo is the big problem. You have unilaterally decided to replace
our current official Wine logo with one of your own. If you want to do
that, you need to submit your logo for review to become the new official
Wine logo.

IMO, In order to be a good project logo, it needs look good when reduced
down to 2 colors. I.e., on a black and white letterhead. Your logo,
being 3D will not fit that simple guideline.