Fwd: SOC 2008 Projects Announced

Gal Topper galt280 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:07:37 CDT 2008

> Could the students come forward and say something about themself?

Hello everyone. My name is Gal Topper and my goal this summer will be
to implement PrintDlgEx* in Wine, so that we'll have support for the
newer and more flexible print dialog that was introduced in Windows
NT. I am a third year computer science student in York University in
Toronto, Canada, and lucky for me, my exams are over! So for now, I
can enjoy both the project and the spring. :)

I'm excited about this project and plan to keep you all up-to-date
when things start moving. :)

Cheers,
Gal