Wine t-shirts?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Thu Apr 24 22:17:19 CDT 2008

Jeremy White wrote:
>> http://kegel.com/wine/wine-penguin-corkscrew.png
>>

> Jon Parshall is proud of his ability to draw those penguins,
> and we'd gladly send that artwork to anyone that wanted to make a T-shirt.
>
> Note, though, that we felt we had to (very sadly) drop the penguin; it doesn't
> really work for Mac users.

Why not?  There is always Yellow Dog and several Linux variants for the
Mac.....

And I'm always for support the 'quin and have been before Slack 1.0
(yes, I'm older than dirt and proud of it!)

(And I remember Wine, a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
(think Far East))

At one time I was a supporter and tester for Project Odin and its
predecessors.

James McKenzie