user32 : Temporarily disable test for _WIN64.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Apr 25 03:12:50 CDT 2008

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
[...]
> > user32 is not required for a simple "Hello World" app, isn't it?
>
> I didn't disable test for user32, I disabled a single test. That
> test was testing edit controls and I am 100% sure that edit controls
> are not needed for a simple hello world program that prints to
> stdout.

That's ok to do in your local Git repository.

However you have to understand that we cannot very well commit patch
that disables a test which is very useful in garanteeing there won't be
regressions in the very much used and about to go stable 32bit version
for hypothetical progress in the 64bit version.

But by all means hack and slash your local tree so you can get to the
crux of the matter quickly.