SOC 2008 Projects Announced

Adam Petaccia adam at tpetaccia.com
Fri Apr 25 15:17:40 CDT 2008

> Could the students come forward and say something about themself?

Hello Wine world, my name is Adam Petaccia, and this summer I will be
working on Wine's GDI+ implementation, so more applications can work
"out of the box". I am currently a student at the University of North
Carolina, Greensboro (US), and look forward to getting to coding, once
I'm done with those pesky exams.

Its exciting to see how far Wine has come (I remember running Starcraft
as root with nice -20 just so that the game could be somwhat playable --
thank [deity] we don't have to do that now) and I look forward to making
Wine even greater.