Wine 1.0 release plan update

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Apr 25 16:24:37 CDT 2008

Alexandre's taking a vacation in May, and the schedule
is bending slightly to fit.  We're also not promising a
particular release date, though the previously predicted
date is still as likely as it was before.

http://wiki.winehq.org/WineReleasePlan
now says:

--- snip ---
    * 0.9.61 - 2 May 2008 - start of code freeze for 1.0
    * 1.0.0-rc1 - 9 May 2008 (early because of Alexandre's vacation)
    * No release 16 May (Alexandre on vacation)
    * 1.0.0-rc2 - 23 May (early because of Alexandre's vacation)

The exact date of the 1.0.0 release can't be predicted; we'll keep on
doing release candidates until we're comfortable with it. We expect it
will be in June.
--- snip ---