Switching threads in winedbg

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at orange.fr
Wed Apr 30 05:20:25 CDT 2008

Maarten Lankhorst a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I was trying to switch to a different thread in winedbg, however I
> don't see any command for that in the winedbg online reference at
> http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/winedev-guide/dbg-commands . Does
> anyone know if it's possible?
>
> Cheers,
> Maarten.

'bt all' may help you as you'll get the backtrace of every thread of
every process
'bt <tid>' will only show the backtrace of the thread of given <tid>
'info proc' gives you all the pid:s of the running processes in the system
'info thread' gives you all the pid:s and tid:s of the running processes
and threads in the system

as of today, you cannot "switch" to another thread
A+

--
Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)