crypt32(3/3): More fully implement CryptSIPRetrieveSubjectGuid

James Hawkins truiken at
Fri Aug 1 14:30:14 CDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Juan Lang <juan.lang at> wrote:
>> Please put something in the title to let us know that this is a resumission like (try 2).  Some folks resend and resend their patches when Alexandre does not 'immediately' react to them.
> I did, in the body.  They're not different than the original
> submissions, except for being rediffed, as I already noted.
> --Juan

Can you put it in the subject line?  That makes it easier to
distinguish the email from previous attempts.  gmail, for instance,
groups emails with the same subject line into conversations, so your
resubmissions sometimes look like replies to old emails, etc.

James Hawkins