Patch checking robot coming

Ambroz Bizjak ambro at b4ever.net
Sat Aug 2 18:30:01 CDT 2008

Dan Kegel wrote:
> What I have so far is a script that watches wine-patches
> and applies each patch to current git, then builds,

Just where are you going to run that? To me, a script that builds just
every patch is a serious security flaw; I suppose it wouldn't be very hard
for someone to send a naughty patch that would take control of your
machine. Something like editing a Makefile. I suggest you make it build
patches in a chroot as a regular user, and copy over the chroot from a
template every time a new patch is being built.