rsaenh: Test and correct the maximum allowable salt length

Louis. Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 2 18:50:45 CDT 2008

Usually i don't feel the need to respond to  messages on wine-devel, but now i do:

> What in the hell does this patch do?  Why is it needed?  What does it
> fix/implement?  Doees this change affect any Bugzilla issues? Where is
> the Changelog?
> This is what I have been trying to get you to do.  I have no idea what
> you are up to and I have NO access to IRC or other alternate forms of
> messaging/communications other than this mailing list.

I haven't got a clue what the patch is all about either,
but if i'd wanted to know i would just drop a friendly note, asking
some more info. As long as i've followed wine's development i've seen
Juan as very helpful and main contributor to wine, so i'm  a bit surprised
about your unfriendly reaction to this patch....