problem loading wine test projects windows vista

Hongbo Ni hongbo_ni at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 08:54:37 CDT 2008

Hi,

I want to build and test wine test suite on window, I did

./tools/winapi/msvcmaker --no-wine

that is ok, but when I try to open the fille winetest.dsw,

1. with Developer Studio 6.0, it compaints that all *.dsp files (such as dlls\advapi32\tests\advapi32_test.dsp)
   have been modified and can not be loaded as Developer Studio Project.

2. with Developer Studio 2008, half of the *.dsp files (such as dlls\user32\tests\user32_test.dsp)
   was reported corrupted after been converted into the current Visual C++ project format.

Does anyone know what is the problem? Please help me.

I really need to compile and run existing tests on window before I can write any test case for wine.

Regards
Hongbo Ni