taskmgr [try 2]: Converted some functions and variables to Unicode [1/12]

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 04:11:48 CDT 2008

Vladimir Pankratov wrote:

> -    TCHAR     strErrorText[260];
> +    WCHAR     wstrErrorText[0x400];

Why do you use word format for size constant? Btw, is it normal that it's changed 260 -> 1024?

> -            GetLastErrorText(strErrorText, 260);
> +            GetLastErrorText(wstrErrorText, sizeof(wstrErrorText)/sizeof(WCHAR));

You've patched GetLastErrorText in your patch 12. But you changed calls to use WCHAR argument before this.
That's why previous patches are broken I think. you should change function and all related calls of it in
a single patch.