advapi32: Implement GetSecurityInfo. [take 2]

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:15:37 CDT 2008

> Any API may fail in some way, but that would be ridiculous to pollute
> the whole Wine source tree with asserts. As I've said, IMO it's better
> to have a test case for the API which will detect broken behaviour
> instead.

I agree that we shouldn't have asserts across DLLs.  While we may
"know" that the behavior is consistent, we may change the
implementation of another DLL at some point, and it's more difficult
to discover cross-DLL dependencies like this than those within one
DLL.  I think Dmitry's right that test cases for the API are a better
way to ensure an API will behave in a particular way.  asserts are
better to ensure consistency within one module, IMO.
--Juan