user32: DdeClientTransaction should return 0 in the last param forDDE_DATA

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Thu Aug 7 06:31:44 CDT 2008

"Jeff Latimer" <lats at yless4u.com.au> wrote:

> MSDN does not show DdeCientTransaction as returning in res
> DDE_FNOTPROCESSED.  Is this the standard test to see if it is zero?
> Otherwise an actual test for 0 would be just as good.

Existing tests already check for DDE_FNOTPROCESSED. Using just 0
doesn't say anything, and using meaningful symbol names is always
preferred.

>> Also IMO a more appropriate place to set ack to DDE_FNOTPROCESSED is
>> WDML_HandleReply,
>> so that all types of replies get covered.
> I thought this as well when I was hunting for a place for setting ack.
> It seems that handle routines all do something different.  Some don't
> set the ack/res and this causes tests to fail (ie. deadbeef passes
> through some of them).  I opted to place the setting of ack in the
> routine that applies to this test.

Although there is no tests for all DdeClientTransaction cases, it should
be pretty safe to assume that all request types behave similar in returning
handling state.

--
Dmitry.