Networking problems with IDU Verwaltung software

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Thu Aug 7 17:29:32 CDT 2008

> Hi Werner, fancy seeing you in a different list...

:-)

> I was wondering why you do warn+all (not very useful). I would be
> doing +relay or +odbc or one of the others.

Hrmpf.  Using WINEDEBUG=+relay gives me a 237MByte log file, using
WINEDEBUG=+warn:relay produces nothing (except the unrelated actctx
message).  Is there anything between these two extremes?

WINEDEBUG=+odcb gives the following:

  trace:odbc:DllMain Initializing or Finalizing proxy ODBC: 0x7e570000,1,0x1
  trace:odbc:DllMain Loading ODBC...
  trace:odbc:ODBC_LoadDriverManager
  trace:odbc:SQLAllocEnv
  trace:odbc:SQLAllocEnv Returns ret=0, Env=7c0c5fd8
  trace:odbc:ODBC_ReplicateODBCInstToRegistry Driver settings are not currently replicated to the registry
  trace:odbc:SQLDrivers
  trace:odbc:SQLDataSources EnvironmentHandle = 0x7c0c5fd8
  trace:odbc:SQLDataSources returns: 100 	DataSource = ~Ø_|, Description =
  trace:odbc:SQLDataSources EnvironmentHandle = 0x7c0c5fd8
  trace:odbc:SQLDataSources returns: 100 	DataSource = ~Ø_|, Description =
  trace:odbc:SQLFreeEnv (Env=7c0c5fd8)
  trace:odbc:SQLFreeEnv Returns 0
  fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.CRT"
  trace:odbc:DllMain Initializing or Finalizing proxy ODBC: 0x7e570000,0,0x1
  trace:odbc:DllMain Unloading ODBC...

      Werner