Patchwatcher online

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Aug 9 23:22:40 CDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> For the moment, the results only go to a web page,
>  http://kegel.com/wine/patchwatcher/results/
> Most of the results there right now are just test messages
> so you can see how it will look when real patches
> with various problems are received.
>
> The scripts are a bit ugly, so expect problems to linger
> for the next week or so while I work out the kinks.

I just noticed Ambroz actually came through with the chroot:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel/62314

I had already moved to using a separate userid, and
switched to a very low-privilege way of uploading results,
so my security story is probably ok for a little while,
but I'll try to integrate the chroot one of these days soon for
even more protection.