dplayx tests hanging

Ismael Barros razielmine at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 12:19:14 CDT 2008

On 8/10/08, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> Hi Ismael,
> have a look at
> http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/dplayx:dplayx.html
> Since your commits on the 4th of Aug, the dplayx tests have been hanging.
> This is getting in the way of my regression testing.
> Can you have a look?
> Thanks,
> Dan

Are they really hanging or taking too long? Dplay is quite slow and
the tests are intensive so they take a lot of time. They take 7
minutes in my XP and some seconds in wine.

Anyway I'll try to see if there's any way of speeding them up, I'm
sorry for the hassle.
Maybe the best solution is to remove dplay tests until I've finished
implementing the library, as right now they are useful only for me,
and a problem for the rest.

Cheers
Ismael

--
...yet even then, we ran like the wind, whilst our laughter echoed,
under cerulean skies...