dplayx tests hanging

Ismael Barros razielmine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:58:51 CDT 2008

On 8/11/08, Ismael Barros <razielmine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually the thread stuff is a very good idea, I'll take a look.

I tried launching each tests in a new thread, but a lot of tests
failures arise, sometimes even with segfaults or deadlocks. Looks like
the original implementation of dplay doesn't like concurrency too
much.

The good news are that playing with the timeout value of EnumSessions
I already managed to cut the time of some tests in half.

--
...yet even then, we ran like the wind, whilst our laughter echoed,
under cerulean skies...