No subject

Hongbo Ni hongbo_ni at
Sun Aug 17 23:50:54 CDT 2008

Sorry my previous email got wrong format.

"Dan Kegel"  wrote:
> This guide seems rather well written:
> Wine could probably use something similar.

YES, the Wine development speed can be greatly improved if similar
development process is adepted, specially the 'Chain of Commands'.

I am sure that Alexandre has done a great job as the Wine maintainer,
but he may be stressed out when he comes back from his holiday as there
are pile of patches awaiting him to review and commit.

Hongbo Ni

Win a Nokia E51 with mobile Hotmail SMS alerts