patchwatcher and changes to configure.h.in [was: re: ntdll/file: Add sub-second resolution to NtQueryInformationFile]

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Aug 18 19:36:02 CDT 2008

>> Btw, how does patchwatcher handle that?
>> Does it detect that in the case of changing config.h.in,
>> dlls/Makefile.in, server/protocol.def it needs
>> to regenerate the files by running autoconf,
>> tools/make_requests, or tools/make_makefiles?
>
> Not at all.

Patches gratefully accepted.

- "time baseline_tests" doesn't work (limitation of time cmd),
need to fix borkage there.  Sloppy.
- Austin sent in a patch to install gecko
- I'm close to having valgrind integration, but haven't
looked at how to make it fast enough yet.
- user32:monitor.c:262: Test failed: Failed to reset default resolution
is happening lately; should probably restart X server between runs