[Patch] 0001-Support-for-winscard.dll.patch

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Aug 23 09:50:46 CDT 2008

Heiko wrote:
> This is my first patch using git and also for wine.
>
> Please check it and let me know which things can be made better.

Hi!  Welcome to Wine!

You probably need to include a better description,
and some conformance tests would help, too.
(They should do basic error checking at least,
and should skip checks that really need hardware
if the required hardware isn't present.)

Also, your patch failed to apply; see
http://kegel.com/wine/patchwatcher/results/

You can avoid the particular problem by not including a diff for 'configure'
in the patch; the diff for configure.ac suffices.

We have lots of pages (way too many) of advice for how to send
patches at winehq.org, but that bit of advice doesn't seem to
be in any of them yet :-(
http://www.winehq.org/site/sending_patches
http://wiki.winehq.org/DeveloperFaq