[Patch] 0001-Support-for-winscard.dll.patch

frechdachs69 frechdachs69 at sofortsurf.de
Sat Aug 23 11:52:14 CDT 2008

Am Samstag, 23. August 2008 18:06:20 schrieb Dan Kegel:
[snip]
> > Okay. Shall I offer a new patch? How to do this then? Is this the only
> > problem with the patch (syntactically)? To mention ... I am a git rookie
>
> The subject line should have said something like
>   winscard: implement first few functions
> When you repost after improving a patch, append (try 2) to the subject,
> e.g. winscard: implement first few functions (try 2)
>
> but I would include a couple tests when you resend; mark
> them with todo_wine if they don't pass yet on Wine.
> - Dan

That will take some time since I just had a look at the pcsc-lite stuff ...
and its completely missing the information I need in the CCID driver code. So
for the special USB smartcard reader in use by me I have to ask the vendor
how to retrieve the information ... or otherwise reverse engineer it by
sniffing USB while getting these information.

Heiko