How should I name the Traditional Chinese resource file ?

Hongbo Ni hongbo at njstar.com
Sun Aug 24 03:21:34 CDT 2008

Hi,

For Chinese language, there are simplified Chinese (zh_CN) and
traditional Chinese (zh_TW) sublanguage.

Currently all the dlls have Chinese resource named with
xxx_Cn.rc for simplified, and xxx_Zh.rc for traditional Chinese.

For all the programs such as notepage, simplified Chinese resource
is named Zh.rc (while it should be named Cn.rc inline with dlls),
and there is no traditional Chinese resource.

I want to add traditional Chinese resources for all programs.
I have those options:

1. name it Zh_tw.rc, (but Alexandre seems not like it)
2. name it Tw.rc
3. rename all Zh.rc to Cn.rc, then name traditional as Zh.rc
4. just put both simplified and traditional Chinese in Zh.rc
   (not good as they are different encoding).

My question is how should I name it ?

Hongbo Ni