New steam survey statistics?

Evil Jay wine at eternaldusk.com
Sun Aug 24 17:38:40 CDT 2008

I too would be interested in seeing the numbers, but I'm not sure you're
going to see the correlation you expect, Scott.

While Linux adoption may have grown, Valve has probably been selling
just as many, if not more games to customers who already owned Windows
but had never used Steam.

I suppose it could say something about the number of Linux users that
have a proclivity for gaming - which might be great to tell company X:
"Hey, port your game to Linux - we know for sure that there are at least
Y number of gamers out there and you'll have very little competition for
their business if you hurry!".

-J