Add TRACEs to NtCreateFile returns (second try)

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 18:31:44 CDT 2008

2008/8/24 Markus Hitter <mah at jump-ing.de>:

+    if (!attr || !attr->ObjectName)
+    {
+        TRACE("returning STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER\n");
+        return STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER;
+    }

These are all very useless TRACES, except for possibly the returned
handle value.  You should be able to look at the traced parameters and
see if there is an invalid parameter.  As a side note of something I
just noticed, the check for NULL attr will never be true because we'll
crash in the TRACE when we dereference attr.

--
James Hawkins