Patchwatcher status: regenerates configure, notifies authors on failure, filtered patches mailing list

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Mon Aug 25 09:29:55 CDT 2008

On Monday 25 August 2008 00:06:29 Henri Verbeet wrote:
> Something else... I sometimes reply to patches, and right now that
> seems to cause patchwatcher to complain that my mail doesn't contain a
> patch. Would it be possible to do something about that?

I've got to agree with James on that one. Replies to patches should contain a
patch or be to wine-devel. Patchwatcher helps to remind people on a policy
here. This will also help people who forgot to attach a patch to their email,
so I think it's a good idea to not ignore emails without patches.

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Samba team member