improvement to patchwatcher

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:02:22 CDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Zachary Goldberg <zgold550 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would it be difficult though to once a day do a git fetch and attempt
> to re-apply all the known (good) patches to see if they've fail with
> patch errors (==been committed)?   That seems like it might be useful.

That's not a trivial problem.  How is that useful in any way?  I can
imagine the case where an outside user (non-developer) wants to know
the status of a submitted patch set.  We already have wine-cvs
archives, and source.winehq.org for that.  Everyone else can just
update their git tree.

--
James Hawkins