Spore patch to fix UI and Part descriptions

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 02:47:48 CDT 2008

I see what you mean now with regards to there always being a
ScissorRect value. I tried testing for all kinds of invalid values but
there doesn't seem to be any.

Also setting ScissorRect to NULL seems to kill the program on windows
rather then return invalid so I don't know what should be done in that
situation with regards to wine's implementation. Should it be
returning invalid or perhaps silently fail?

Regards,
Andrew