Fix for rendering issues when calling GetDepthStencilSurface

Alexander Dorofeyev alexd4 at inbox.lv
Fri Aug 29 04:34:04 CDT 2008

Any reason this isn't tested? I don't know about this function in
particular, but there have been games that were confused by NOT clearing
output to NULL on error (not in GetDepthStencilSurface though).

Also regardless of setting or not-setting to NULL, the warning may have
its uses when reading +d3d log in the process of debugging something.