Fix for rendering issues when calling GetDepthStencilSurface

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:40:10 CDT 2008

I'm really stumped on why this even works because after writing a test
(attached) and running on windows it shows that ppZStencilSurface IS
getting set to null when D3DERR_NOTFOUND is returned.

Could it be that there is something else behind this problem which is
unrelated to what I have been looking at?

Regards,
Andrew