Help for my first patch

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Sat Aug 30 14:37:18 CDT 2008

Hi,

Sorry to disappoint you but I have a feeling that this is most likely a bug in Xfce instead of Wine. Our window management code might use some legacy mechanisms here and there but it works on all window managers (except for this Xfce issue). A few years ago we had similar issues with Metacity and they fixed it in there. I think you can find info about it in the wine-devel archives.

I don't know all the tech details of winex11.drv. Likely someone more qualified like Alexandre can tell you more.

Regards,
Roderick

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx