wineoss.drv: Eliminate all 64-bits warnings

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Tue Dec 2 04:07:55 CST 2008

On Tuesday 02 December 2008 10:28:04 Austin English wrote:

> Minor, but you've got a few extraneous whitespace changes:

Those are on otherwise empty lines, I don't see how that'd matter.
The reason people don't like formatting-only patches is that it breaks "git
blame" history. As git blame supports an "ignore whitespace-only changes"
flag, I don't see why these whitespace changes are bad.

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Samba team member