Wine t-shirts?

Ismael Barros² razielmine at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 08:50:42 CST 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 10:32 PM, Maarten Lankhorst
<m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/5/8 Maarten Lankhorst <m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com>:
>> 2008/5/8 Jon Parshall <jparshall at codeweavers.com>:
>>> I've messed around with Wine Bottles for our installer artwork, and I have this version that I could gussy up for the shirts if you'd like.
>> I like the most left bottle, can you make one in the reddish color
>> wine uses? And put the label I created on it and get it roughly in the
>> same size? It would be perfect for the t-shirt.
> Uncorked, since wine will be released. :D

Hi all

I'm setting up a T-shirt store specialized in free software,
www.freewear.org (work still in progress, but if everything goes well
it should be running in one or two weeks), and obviously want Wine
T-shirts in :)

I already asked julliard about permissions and donations (winehq is
getting 3€ for each sold T-shirt), and now I should determine the
T-shirt design itself. We'll probably start off with the classical
wine logo, but we're not sure about the composition, any ideas? The
website logo looks fine (without the shades, we're limited to 4
colours), but the "hq" is probably unnecessary for a T-shirt.

Anyway, if you guys want come up with a nicer design/logo, or want to
order T-shirts for some Wine/FOSS event, we're open for business.

Cheers
Ismael Barros