[2/2] gdiplus: fix a warning in GdipMultiplyTextureTransform

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:15:51 CST 2008

2008/12/3 Nikolay Sivov <bunglehead at gmail.com>:
> -    return GdipMultiplyMatrix(brush->transform, matrix, order);
> +    return GdipMultiplyMatrix(brush->transform, (GpMatrix*)matrix, order);

I don't think casting const away makes it much better. Considering
what the function does, and the fact that the matrix *is* const in the
prototype for Matrix::Multiply(), I'd say it would be better to just
change the prototype for GdipMultiplyMatrix. MS doesn't seem to care a
whole lot about their plain C interfaces these days.

Slightly OT, the code in matrix_multiply() isn't quite the most
efficient way to multiply two 2x3 matrices, although if you're lucky
the compiler will unroll the loop for you and fold the constants.