Wine t-shirts?

Steven Edwards sedwards at bordeauxgroup.com
Wed Dec 3 22:43:09 CST 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Ismael Barros² <razielmine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hum, that would be cool, I'll ask the boss but it's probably in.
>
> Does anyone have a higher resolution version?

There is a copy of the images from a prior email Jeremy Newman at
CodeWeavers sent here

ftp://wine.codeweavers.com/pub/wine/logos/

Jeremy White of CodeWeavers has been pretty liberal in the past about
letting others (myself included) use the old logos they developed for
other Wine related projects now that CrossOver has moved to a new
logo.

jwhite, was it implied by the drunk Penguin EPS being on the ftp site
that the Wine project now has free reign to that logo?

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards