Wine t-shirts?

Steven Edwards winehacker at
Wed Dec 3 22:47:36 CST 2008

Heh sorry for all the spam, it would help if I used gmail for
everything, in the original thread Jer already gave blanket permission
for Wine to that logo:

from	Jeremy White <jwhite at>
to	Dan Kegel <dank at>
cc	Wine Developers List <wine-devel at>
date	Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 7:40 AM
subject	Re: Wine t-shirts?
mailing list Filter messages from this mailing list

Jon Parshall is proud of his ability to draw those penguins,
and we'd gladly send that artwork to anyone that wanted to make a T-shirt.

Note, though, that we felt we had to (very sadly) drop the penguin; it doesn't
really work for Mac users.

Again sorry for the spam, I will stop with it now.
Steven Edwards