Wine translation statistics sources

Mikołaj Zalewski mikolaj at zalewski.pl
Sat Dec 6 19:15:48 CST 2008

  Hi,
  I didn't update the translation statistics
(http://www.mikolaj.zalewski.pl/wine-transl/) very regularly lately - my
server is a bit broken and I can't run the scripts from cron but have
remember to do it manually from a different computer. I have plans to
fix it, but in the mean time, as some people may want fresh data, I have
finished the changes I've been working on and uploaded the sources. It
should be very easy to run them on ones machine and check the tree one
has on disk - there is a README with explanations. The archive is
available at http://www.mikolaj.zalewski.pl/dl/wine-transl.tgz . It is
the latest version that adds support for dumping/diffing dialogs.

Mikolaj Zalewski