oleaut32: Fix OleLoadPicturePath behavior on wrong path (bug 14710)

Jeremy Drake wine at jdrake.com
Sun Dec 7 15:06:29 CST 2008

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008, Nikolay Sivov wrote:

> Changelog:
>     - fix OleLoadPicturePath behavior on wrong path
>     - some cosmetic changes on module and test (spaces, tabs, ..)

Cool, this is related to what I was trying to get done.  Please take a
look at the more complete tests for OleLoadPicutrePath I wrote that have
not been applied yet, and perhaps we both can get our patches in.  I ran
them against several Windows versions, and I think they do not agree 100%
with your tests.

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-November/064929.html

Thanks,
Jeremy