WineHQ redesign

Jeremy Newman jnewman at
Mon Dec 8 13:42:30 CST 2008

This is because of the "font-size: medium". IE Renders medium text much
larger than Gecko and Webkit. I prefer to use "font-size: 12px;", but
that disables IEs ability to change the text size via the page drop down.

I will revert back to my method as this gives me the fine grain control
over font size that I desire.