WineHQ redesign

Remco remco47 at
Tue Dec 9 06:38:04 CST 2008

I've made a few observations when using an 800x600 viewport:

The text alignment on the left could be improved by having the next
line start on the same horizontal position. The thing about the
Codeweavers logo is not that important since on a real 800x600 screen,
even more would be invisible (the browser window takes some screen

Also, big chunk of white space on my native resolution (scaled down
for easy viewing):

Doesn't look THAT bad, but I could fit some screenshots in there.
(Kidding, I'll stop about the screenshots ;-) )