Huw Davies : opengl/tests: Skip tests if we can't find a pixel format.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Dec 9 09:13:37 CST 2008

Huw Davies <huw at codeweavers.com> writes:

> Ok, I'll send in a patch with todo_wine and let you decide.
>
> My feeling was that without opengl support we should skip the opengl32
> tests, hence the skip in the original patch.  The todo_wine was to
> flag Wine's ChoosePixelFormat bug.

My concern is that my OpenGL setup gets regularly broken by Debian
updates, and I notice it when tests start failing. If all the tests just
skip, I may end up committing patches that haven't been regression
tested. So I'd like to have at least one test failure when OpenGL is
compiled in but not working.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org