Huw Davies : opengl/tests: Skip tests if we can't find a pixel format.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Tue Dec 9 09:13:37 CST 2008

Huw Davies <huw at> writes:

> Ok, I'll send in a patch with todo_wine and let you decide.
> My feeling was that without opengl support we should skip the opengl32
> tests, hence the skip in the original patch.  The todo_wine was to
> flag Wine's ChoosePixelFormat bug.

My concern is that my OpenGL setup gets regularly broken by Debian
updates, and I notice it when tests start failing. If all the tests just
skip, I may end up committing patches that haven't been regression
tested. So I'd like to have at least one test failure when OpenGL is
compiled in but not working.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at