WineHQ redesign

Tomasz Sałaciński tsalacinski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:55:38 CST 2008

Honestly - I am never using IE, I even don't know how to enable
Javascript.

I've changed the security level from "Custom" to "Medium" - it fixed the
problem. But since the images are not moving, why someone can't draw the
correct background onto them, so people in corporate networks when
taking decision whatever to use Linux&Wine or not won't have bad "first
impression" when looking at WINE's website. These people don't know that
IE doesn't support alpha in PNG's.