Translating to winehq.org

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 10 16:44:02 CST 2008

One at a time is fine. As you can see from our Spanish translation, it
does not need to be complete. The site will fall back to english when it
can't find the template.

I would start with home.template and branch out from there.

If you see obsolete content, you can send patches to update the english
as well.

This will be a challenge, but luckily most of the content does not
change often.

-Newman