A nicer icon for shell32 folder

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Dec 11 05:45:20 CST 2008

Hervÿffffe9 Chanal <chanal_herve at yahoo.fr> writes:

> It's (may) be a nicer icon for the "folder icon" of  shell32. comments are welcome.

I think you should keep the yellow color scheme, that's what all other
folder-style icons use.

> Sorry for all the mess I seem to have done. I'll try to revert my old
> icons patch to the previous ones as soon as I have the time.

You haven't done any mess, the svg icons are a nice improvement. The
reason they don't look as good as they should is because Wine doesn't
support the alpha channel, we need to fix that.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org