winmm: Sign-compare warning fix (Resend)

Andrew Talbot andrew.talbot at
Fri Dec 12 05:59:55 CST 2008

On Fri Dec 12 10:29 , Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at> sent:

>Andrew Talbot wrote:
>> But how would you then fix the sign-compare violation, or would you just let this
>> one go?
>I had to look twice as the initial warning was in a for loop above:
>Either leave it as is for now as the warning is bogus or at least add
>the decrement directly to the while like this:
>    i = sizeof(MMDrvs) / sizeof(MMDrvs[0]);
>    while (i-- > 0)
>    {
>        MMDRV_ExitPerType(&MMDrvs[i], MMDRV_AUX);
>Though the later would still have to pass Alexandre's review.
>	michael

Come to think of it, I believe Alexandre did improve one of my earlier efforts in
this latter way, so I might retry with the slimmer while loop you suggest.

Thanks, Michael (and Chris and Peter)!